Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Alphabetic Tag

It's Sohini once again & this tag goes like this...
AA+ve, my blood group. Animals, I love them except few, cats are one of the unlucky species! Adore, I’m adorable, am I not? ;) Anindya, no description required! 8)

B Baba, again no description required! Babies – One of the best ways to cope depression! When you see them smile, you’ll forget your sorrow. When you see them cry, you’ll forget your sorrow & think about theirs! Bubbles, I love making & blowing them! Tuktuki didi’s dog had the name Bubble! Bangla – Amar bhasha. Band- I really like band music.

C Chocolates. Chicken & yeah, crybaby is applicable to me too!

D Doggy, do I need to describe?! Dukkhobilash – I love doing it. Maa loves doing it & all my dear friends love doing it. I don’t know about others but it makes me feel very pure. Oh, I just remembered, my 1st crush’s name starts with D.

E Egg, my 1st louu!

F Friends…they mean everything to me! Fun & frolic, I love these essences in my life! Feluda, one of my favourite heroes! Fuchka, ummm, the very thought makes me salivate!

G G. We used to call a girl in our school G as she resembled Mr. George Wilson of Denis The Menace, but she wasn’t that sportive & complained to the ever grumpy class teacher NR! Globalization – can’t escape from it!

H Home, best place ever! Holiday, always die for it. Hasnuhana, love the flower & the song. Humour, if you lack that, God help you have some! High 5!

I Imagine, love to do & love the song. Iman – my favourite raga. Inky pinky ponky - helps me in tricky situations & MCQs.

J July, my birth month. Jesus, my surreal love!

K Karl Marx. Kumbhakarna – When it comes to sleep, I'm the female version of this mythological character! :P

L Love, that’s what I need & I’m a kangal of this. Laughter - The best medicine. Life - It's all about it! Lizzie McGuire, I’m a lot like her.

M Maa, once again no description required. Music…can’t live without it, literally! Marx/Marxism…highly optimist. Max Weber on the other hand, highly pessimist. Mamabari – half of my life has been spent here.

N Nose, my best feature. Nature – I spell God like this. Night – I just love it!

O Optimist. Yes I am! Orkut – anything can happen over this site!

P Pink, my favourite colour! Pain, feeling it inside out! Procrastination, I practice it now & then. Practice makes a man perfect. Nobody’s perfect. So why practice? Khik khik! :P Pallabi, my best friend & integral part of my life. Paana pukure chaan kore mor shordi legechhe! A song which became very popular during our school days!

Q Queer, it’s just another word to describe me! Queen, the very feeling of being one is so exciting! Question paper, questions are never a problem. They are always good. But the problem lies in the answers!

R Rain, I’ve some ethereal connection with it. That’s why I’m the Rain girl, if you’ve wondered about it so while! Rainbow. Rabindranath/Rabindrasangeet - Amar bhitore bahire, ontore ontore, achho tumi hridoy jure...

S Sreetama, that’s me! The letter ‘S’ itself, the best looking alphabet. Sohini – She is my best friend too! Paragon of virtues, capable of being a baby & a mother at the same time! Snow - Love to watch them fall & play with them. Sunshine – Love it on my shoulders on a winter morning & after a long spell of rain. Love the song too!

T Tinni, that’s my nickname. Cute na? Tintin – My teenage hero! I got inspired to be a journalist from him! That reminds me, Teenage. This phase is like wearing winter clothes in hot summer! Comparison courtsey: Hannah Montana.

U Umbrella, never leave home without it. Remember the story Umbrella Man?

V Voyeur, everyone is one!

WWacky – another word to describe me! Wand, magic wala, I wish I had one! Wish! Women - Proud to be one.

XXavier’s, my institution. Xaverian – Proud to be one!

Y Yahoo! My favourite search engine! Yes, ya, yup – Positive words! Yawn – I do it quite often!

Z Zoo, must be wondering how I came to know your address? ;) Zzzzzzzz – feeling sleepy!

Well, I’m done! Now anybody can do this tag!

4 comments:

The Mad Girl said...

Awww baybee!!G! Baapre mone achhe!eii P diye oi gaan ta mention korli na? Panapukur e snan kore...

Sreetama said...

Gaanta bhule gechhilam re! :p

the basu said...

everyone a voyeur?!how how??all hail jishuda :P

Sreetama said...

@ Mamu: How how? I'll explain u later! ;)
@ Sohini: Oita gaanta paanapukure snan noy, chan! :P Ok, I'll add it!