Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mang liya zindagi se zyada
Chhin gaya wo jisne kiya wada
Did I really want more from life? Why does it always happen that I don't get what I want & get what I don't want? Not always though but...why??? Why do I always keep losing people who promised to be with me? I'll find it out! I'm just waiting for it to happen for the 3rd time. They say, if you feel others are wrong & you are right, let that be. If that happens twice, then this world is rude but same thing happening thrice, it's all your fault! I'm waiting for it...Hope that 3rd time never comes...
On a happy note! It's not the last day of my life right? I still have many more days & years to live. How do I know what's in store for me in the box of chocolates? :-)

5 comments:

the basu said...

I wish that third time would never come.But pray,I find all sorts of chocolates to be yummy! :( :D

Sriranjani Datta said...

hey common sis... life can never be a bed of rose sweety. you have to face the hard times aswell. and most important the hard things make your life happier. so learn to enjoy both the hard aswell the happy times. life would be easier.

And i am always there for you to hold your hand and take you out of the hard times.

Love you.
Sriranjani.

Sreetama said...

Thanx to both of u! :)

The Mad Girl said...

ki hoyechhhe???tell me immediately.

Sreetama said...

Temon kichhuna, oi ektu mon kharap hochhilo. Onek ager ghotona!