Tuesday, July 3, 2007

My Silent Tears

They say, never shed your tears. They are too costly. Don't cry for someone who has hurt you as someone who really cares for you won't make you cry. Then why are tears present? What's their significance? If I don't cry when I'm hurt then when will I cry? You can only get hurt by them who you think really cares for you. They do, but they are human beings, not angels that they will never ever hurt you! It sounds very romantic when someone dear says "I will never hurt you, never make you cry." But I don't believe it. Human beings do commit mistakes, you feel bad & you cry. You feel better after you cry. I am a cry baby. I cry at the drop of a hat. My present situation has complelled me to cry out loud...but I can't. I'm shedding my tears silently. Its raining outside & so is my heart! Why am I crying? I got hurt. I know, he didn't mean to hurt me but still I'm crying. I wish he's feeling the same & crying for me too! But nah, I don't want that! Tomorrow or after few days when I will see this, may be I'll laugh. It may seem stupid but for me, what I'm feeling now is the most important thing. Whenever you feel like crying, do cry. It won't cause you any harm. I know, I keep on telling people don't cry & repeat those words. but now, I'm telling you, do cry if you feel like crying! My dear ones, I don't promise you that I'll never make you cry. Don't accuse me later, ok?
I know this whole thing is verry stupid but I really can't help it. This is my blog & I just needed to rain my feelings! I'll always do that, rain my feelings. I'm the rain girl you see!

10 comments:

The Mad Girl said...

sweetheart! i agree with u. cry ur heart out. that way it will lessen the pain and after a point of time it'll vanish.lov u.
its not stupid. dont u dare say that again.

Sreetama said...

Thanx honey!

The Mad Girl said...

ore toke ta korechhi.kor otaa.

Arnab Gupta said...

hey crying is a natural reaction, remember? nature put it there for a reason...

So you'd rather not call it stupid, you know...

But hey, you have ur friends' shoulders to cry on, dont you??

Arnab Gupta said...

And tui blog start korli kobe theke? Bolish ni to?? :x

Sreetama said...

ya, Friends are my treasures! their shoulders are always there for me to lean & cry on! But what of friends make u cry???:(

Arnab Gupta said...

If its a real friend who makes you cry, I think you both will be able to cry on each others' shoulders... S/he will be crying too, if s/he has made you cry...

Isn't it?

Unknown said...

i thik every single thing makes us cry...when we are happy..when we are sad...i have even cried thiking about my own death..the day i die...if there is no one to shed tears for me...due to the breaking weak relationships which people are heading towards....i myself cry ..for myself....

Sreetama said...

@Pallabi: We cry, we laugh & life goes on! Just wanna say my dear friends, Bondhu roho roho sathe!

SoftHunterDevil said...

Wish you never have to cry ...
May Jesus love you ...

:)