Friday, July 6, 2007

I have been Tagged! So now I'm supposed to write 8 lines about myself! How do I go about that? What will I do with 8 lines??? What not to write coz 8 lnes are not enough to write about oneself I guess! Anyway, lets start & see how things look like!

1. I'm very shy & take time to open up.

2. I'm introvert, even when I have so many things to say, I can't.

3. I lack confidence. When I'm asked to perform anything or when it comes to answering some question in class or anywhere, I don't even if I know coz I'm too shy & feel what if I'm wrong?

4. I'm a very lazy person, why should I do something much before when I know that I have more time! Alas, I tend to forget the phrase Tomorrow never comes!!! Thats why I've got so many things to do but....whats the hurry? I'll finish them, don't worry! A perfect procastrinate.

Well, I wrote 4 bad things about me. Now its time for 4 good things! Yippie! I'm loving it now!!!

5. I'm a sweet person! Hey, I'm not telling this JLT! Wherever I go, people(alas, elderly people like uncles, aunties, dadus & didas, not hot chic handsome guys!) say, "Bah! bhari mishti meye to!"

6. I've a wacky sense of humour. I can make people laugh till they cry!

7. I'm mastering the art of "baje boka/bhat boka"! When I'm with my close friends, I talk gibberish! They get mad but they love me for this! My imagination has no bounds!

8. Last but not the least, I'm a good & humble person! See, I've got so many good qualities but still, I wasted four lines bringing out my negative points instead of bragging or flaunting about them!

Huh! Atlast I'm done with this! But I must tell you, I could have continued with this but never mind! Am neither an angel, nor a devil. I'm a normal human being. Someone veryy veryy ordinary!

5 comments:

The Mad Girl said...

hmmm.bojhha gelo.

Arnab Gupta said...

Hm, bujhlam... :)

But, um... aren't you supposed to tag someone else? I'm new at this, but thats the idea I got... :P

Sreetama said...

Ami tag korar moto kauke paini!:P

Arnab Gupta said...

Keno, prithibi te loker obhab?? ;)

Elle 19 said...

hmmm... this is very true "about me"... keep blogging!!!