Sunday, January 6, 2008

Tagged once again...

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it ?
On my left ear, I have 2 scras. I got 1 when I was just 2 or 3 yrs old, while running it got cut by the sharp centre table edge. 2nd one was cooler! It happened in Bhuswal(Maharashtra) My firend was swinging on the swing & while I was passing, it hit me. My ear got divided into 2 parts :(
2. What does your phone look like?
Silver flap phone, samsung. It looks very aristocratic! 8)
3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Calender, pictures...
4. What is your current desktop picture?
Blue flowers & a friendship quote : Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
I don't have any problem. There's nothing sacred or profane about it.
6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Nothing as such...
7. Are your parents still together?
Yes. Touch wood! They'll soon celebrate their 25th marraige anniversary! :)
8. Last person who made you cry?
Not a person actually. A film, the whole concept. Taare Zameen Par! :D
9. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
Anything that smells good.
10. What are you listening to?
Inside Out - Bryan Adams
11. Do you get scared of the dark?
No, I love darkness!
12. Do you like pain killers?
No.
13. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Yes.
14. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Chocolates!
15. Who was the last person who made you mad?
Nobody. That's my job!
16. Who was the last person who made you smile?
Maa :)
17. Is someone in love with you?
Yeaahh! My HH! It has to be him! :P

No comments: