Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tagged Again

Here I go...
If I were a beginning, I would be:- the beginning of life
If I were a month, I would be: -july
If I were a day of the week, I would be :– thursday
If I were a time of day, I would be: - dusk
If I were a planet, I would be:- jupiter
If I were a season, I would be:- fall
If I were a sea animal, I would be:- the blue whaleI
f I were a direction, I would be:- east
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be:- book shelf
If I were a sin, I would be:- an apple
If I were a liquid, I would be:- water
If I were a fraud/scare, I would be:- lies
If I were a gem, I would be:- diamond
If I were a tree, I would be:- mango tree
If I were a tool, I would be:– pen
If I were a flower/plant, I would be:- Shiuli
If I were a kind of weather, I would be:- raining cats & dogs
If I were a musical instrument, I would be:- piano
If I were an animal, I would be:- dog
If I were an emotion, I would be:- happyness
If I were a vegetable, I would be:- potato
If I were a sound, I would be:- laughter of a baby
I were an element, I would be:-water
If I were a car, I would be:- chevrolet avio
If I were a song, I would be:- JeTore Pagol Bole Tare Tui Bolishne Kichhu
If I were a food, I would be:- eggs
If I were a place, I would be:- Kashmir
If I were a material, I would be:- Cotton
If I were a taste, I would be:- chocolaty
If I were a scent, I would be:-the scent of a baby
If I were a religion, I would be:- humanist
If I were a sentence, I would be:-If its truth, it shouldn't hurt u. If its not a truth, it shouldn't hurt u
If I were a body part, I would be:-the eyes
If I were a facial expression, I would be:- smiling
If I were a subject in college, I would be:- sociology
If I were a shape, I would be:- circle
If I were a quantity, I would be:- meagre
If I were a colour, I would be:-baby pink
If I were a thing, I would be:- a watch
If I were a landmass, I would be:- rugged
If I were a book, I would be:- Ho Jo Bo Ro Lo
If I were a monument, I would be:- The Taj Mahal
If I were an artist, I would be:-a singer
If I were a collection of poems, I would be:- that of Tagore poems
If I were a landscape, I would be:- sea side
If I were a watch, I would be.- ahead of time
If I were God, I would be:- impossible
If I were a vowel, I would be: i
If I were a consonant, I would be: s
If I were a formula, I would be:- a confusing one
If I were a Science, I would be:- social science
If I were a theory, I would be:- criticised
If I were a famous person, I would be.:- Barkha Dutt
If I were an electronic equipment, I would be:- computer
If I were sport, I would be:- hide n seek
If I were a movie, I would be:- sound of music
If I were a cartoon, I would be:- noddy
If I were an explorer, I would be:- colombus
If I were a scientist, I would be:- an Indian scientist
If I were a relation, I would be:-a daughter
If I were a river, I would be:-Teesta
If I were intoxication, I would be:-life
If I were alone, I would be:- free
If I were a question, then I would be:- tai naki???
If I were a hobby, I would be:- reading
If I were a habit, I would be:- biting nails
If I were in an atom, I would be:- no idea what
If I were an end, I would be:- dead
If I were you, I would be:- not me.

I tag Pujasree & Arnab Da.

2 comments:

The Mad Girl said...

nice![:)]

Elle 19 said...

the thing is very good... i thought i got an oppotunity to knw u better.... didnt think tht i'll have to do the same ....[:D] well... let me try.... may b i'll get to knw myself better!!